As Growing Bolder’s digital marketing manager, you’re the go-to person for ensuring that Growing Bolder initiatives are engaging as many people in the target market as possible. You have a clear understanding of how to navigate the ad space in the online world, and you get a sense of satisfaction from sharing your results with your teammates. You’re nimble, able to think on your feet and willing to go outside of your day-to-day duties to carry out the mission of Growing Bolder. You’re a team player with a keen eye for detail and a highly organized workflow. Above all, you believe in the power of spreading the Growing Bolder message and empowering people to believe that rest of their life can be the best of their life.
Paid Ad Campaign Management
- Plan, manage and optimize online paid ad campaigns to promote Growing Bolder and partner initiatives on all pertinent platforms (social media, display, SEM, etc.)
- Collaborate with the creative team to ideate, create, and scale top-performing digital ad campaigns—including display, social and video ads
- Identify online trends and insights to optimize online marketing spend and campaign performance
- Work with community manager to ensure organic and paid social efforts are congruent
- Work with web development team to build effective campaign landing pages
- Assist community manager with daily content updates and regularly scheduled audits
Analytics & Reporting
- Analyze all campaign data on a daily basis to optimize results
- Perform quality assurance analyses on campaigns for functionality, rendering, tracking and customer experience
- Work with marketing director to provide weekly campaign performance reports and recommendations
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- 2+ years experience in digital marketing
- Strong understanding of web metrics and digital analytics with the ability to generate, analyze and report data
- Understanding of WordPress and basic website updates
- Solid knowledge of paid social media campaigns, SEM and ad serving tools
- Experience in campaign optimization, including conversion performance, A/B testing, and page testing
- A self-starter mentality, with the ability to work proficiently both independently and with a team
- Proficiency in both written and oral communication skills
- Excellent time management and organization skills
Growing Bolder is the world’s leading producer of active adult lifestyle programming. With a TV show airing nationwide on public broadcasting stations, a radio show airing on public radio stations and available on all leading podcast platforms, a nationally distributed magazine and a robust and popular social media presence, Growing Bolder stories reach millions of consumers each year.
This is a full-time position based in Orlando, Florida, and includes salary and a competitive benefits package. Salary commensurate with experience. Interested applicants should contact Emily Cummings, Director of Client Strategy, at email@example.com.